Letter 68

Hey Everyone!


This week was pretty great! The other elders that I just joined had two baptisms this Saturday and that went really well! We had a really good time this week and I am super excited to be back! There are tons of people to talk to and I really enjoyed this week with Elder Stucki and Elder Hansen. Yesterday the new Armenian Elder came in and his name is Elder Ebert. We are excited to have him here and start working! 

We got in a car accident Sunday afternoon so that was fun. I told the APs they to have someone else drive but they didn’t listen. It wasn’t my fault at least but it was a hit and run which stinks so we didn’t even get to talk to the other driver. We are having P day today because we had our temple trip. It’s really nice to go to the temple and I encourage you all to do so. I know the temple is a place we can find peace and revelation. I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Jensen





No comments:

Post a Comment