Letter 71

Hey Everyone!

I literally can’t remember anything that happened this week so it’s probably gonna be a pretty short one today. President and Sister Wells came to church with us so that was cool. Today we had our district activity of pumpkin carving so that was pretty great as well. I will attach a couple of photos. That’s pretty much all that’s happened. We did a lot of finding this week but we didn’t really find any solid people. We are still trying to work with Claudina but she missed church so hopefully we can get her there next week. 

Well the church is true I don’t really have much else to say. I have really felt the gift of tongues though since coming back to Glendale. The difference between me in Duarte and me in Glendale is insane. I know that I am definitely being helped and while I can’t say everything I want to or sometimes need to, Heavenly Father has helped me say just enough in the situations that really matter. I know that the gift of tongues is real and that spiritual gifts are real, I challenge you all this week to search for some of your spiritual gifts and then think of ways you can use them to bless others. I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment