Letter 69

Hey Everyone!

This week was pretty good but it involved lots of planning. On the bright side, we have got the Armenian group moving forward again! Yesterday we were able to go according to plan and have the sacrament in an Armenian meeting and it worked out really well! We are excited to get things moving again and get Armenian work going. 
 
Other than that, things have been going as normal. Tonight we will have to start biking so that will be fun. Zita got baptized this Saturday in Duarte so that was awesome! I wasn’t able to go but I’m super glad she made that step and I bet she is doing awesome! 
 
Well I don’t really have much more to share this week, but I would just encourage everyone to keep praying for everything going on in the world as well as around them. Everyone is going through a struggle in their lives and sometimes we can’t see that. However, I know that prayer really is a powerful thing that can help us come closer to Heavenly Father as well as provide miracles for others in need. If all else fails, we can pray for each other and the miracles will roll forth. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Jensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment