Letter 55: MLC (First One for President Wells)

July 17, 2017:

Hey Everyone!

This week was kind of all over the place but that's just how transfer week goes. I personally love transfer week because we get to do a lot of fun stuff at the office and it's super busy.

We had quite a few meetings this week and one of them was MLC. That was really good because it was President Wells' first MLC and we did this discussion thing which I really enjoyed about how we can make the mission better.

Anyway, we didn't get a lot of time to work in our area due to those meetings but I felt like with the time we did have we got a lot done. I don't know if I was able to write this last week but unfortunately Susan dropped us. She came to church last week and juts out of nowhere after the first class (which is our first hour) said that she would be leaving and no longer wanted to meet with us.

That was kinda hard on me but I think it was important for me to go through that experience. I don't know why but I just feel like that will help me in the future. I hope that later on she will choose to meet with missionaries again.

Well, for the rest of this week we have just been trying to find and so far we haven't been too successful but this week we have a lot more time so it should be better. That's pretty much all I got for this week! Hope you all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment