Letter 54

Hey Everyone! 
 
I don't have a ton of time today so I will be brief! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had a normal day but we had to come in at 7:00 and wow, the fireworks are way cooler here than in St. George! 
 
We also got to meet our new president yesterday! President and sister Wells are super awesome and it was a great meeting. We didn't actually go to them all so we had to wait until Friday to meet him, but we did have meetings all day that day so we got to see him a lot.
 
That was pretty much all for this week! Tonight is transfer calls so I will probably let you know what happens next Monday. I think we will both stay here but we will see. Hope you all have a great week!

Pictures: Goodbye President Villanueva, pictures of old companions at zone conferences.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment