Letter 93 Temple!


Hey Everyone!

Wow what a week! Sorry for having p day later. First if all, congrats to my little brother Jared who received his mission call to Chicago Illinois! That’s so awesome! Well, this letter is gonna be a little long because this week was amazing!

General Conference was amazing! I’ve never quite had a conference like that! I felt so strongly during that conference though that President Nelson is a prophet of God and he is prepared to lead the church. I knew before that he was, but I especially felt that spiritual witness during this conference. So many crazy announcements, but I feel like they will help the church so much, especially combining the Elders and High Priests. And a temple in Russia! That makes me so excited! That will be a lot closer to Armenian and I’m super excited to hear more about it! I especially loved President Nelson’s talk about receiving personal revelation and I would encourage you all to look it over again or if you haven’t seen the conference yet, watch it! It answered a lot of my questions that I didn’t fully realize I had but I’m so glad he spoke on that because it really helped me out and strengthened my testimony.

Also, we went to the temple today! That was so amazing and I’m so grateful we have a temple nearby to visit. We have 7 new temples and I’m so grateful for them. When I get home I really want to take the challenge to visit the temple more often. We also taught Sofia this week and she got to watch conference which was good. She is on date for the End of May on her birthday. It’s been great to see so many people progress. I love this area so much! I hope you all take the time to ponder the messages from conference again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment