Letter 86 Referrals

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I still don’t have any pictures this week. I actually have a few, but they are just pictures of Elder Boulette eating desserts and drinking soda because the sugar fast was too much. Well, it was worth a try. I’m still going pretty strong though, as long as I have my Little Caesars and In-N-Out. 

This week we dropped a lot of people but that’s okay. We are still trying to work with a couple of them but it’s been pretty hard. However, we did get a super awesome referral this week and we think she will be really interested so that’s super exciting! We have an appointment for this Tuesday. We also had a less active family that we are working with come to church yesterday so that was really exciting! That’s pretty much everything from this week! I hope you all have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment