Letter 26



Hello Everyone!

What a week! It started off with Elder Stucki getting emergency transferred (ET'd) last Monday. He was called to be a zone leader! We thought he was just getting transferred across the hall with the other elders because that is where he was ET'd to but then transfer calls were this week and he is now serving in another zone. Looks like it is just me and Elder Meppen now!

On Tuesday we were all totally sick with the flu so it was just a bad day. I think I was puking every 20 minutes for part of the day but I am happy to report that we were up and working again the next day!

We have lost a lot of investigators this week and so we have been doing a lot of less active teaching and finding. We are just kind of finding as many people as possible right now and hoping that things will pick up. With the ET's though and the sickness going around we haven't been able to get a lot done.

We will just keep working our hardest and moving forward. I'm gonna miss Elder Stucki, my father is moving away but it will be nice to just have one companion now. There are ups and downs but there is a lot of room in our pad now so thats a definite up. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season! Don't forget to light the world and read your scriptures everyday! Reading from the Book of Mormon everyday has really given me the confidence I need and it always makes my day better.

Take this opportunity you have with school and work slowing down to serve others as well. There are people who need your help and so make sure to take them along with you.

Have a great week!

Elder Jensen

Pictured: Matching ties from mom and dad! Unfortunately right when transfers happened but its ok, he will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment