Letter 16


So Conference was super bomb this week! So many good talks and on top of that it's like missionary vacation!  It was a busy week though with zone conferences the day before but I had a really good time listening to all the talks.
 
I really wish I paid more attention to Conference before coming out here because it is amazing. If you didn't watch Conference you should at least watch some of the talks because they were all super good. Also, members feed you really well over Conference so that is just a plus.

The beginning of the week involved a lot more finding and unfortunately dropping. Hopefully we will find someone who is ready for the message of the gospel and not just ready for a one time lesson or a two hour service everyday. We did find a lot more new investigators though so that was good. Unfortunately I have no pictures his week so sorry for that but it was a really good week for us still and my companions really like to work hard which is very good.

I hope you all watch Conference if you haven't all ready and appreciate the messages we are given. I took Conference for granted before my mission and now I realize that these messages are super important because they came from prophets and apostles. Who knew that these are prophets in our day? 

It's amazing but sometimes we forget that but I promise as you watch with a specific question or concern in mind, Heavenly Father will answer it. I hope you all have a good week and keep working hard to be your best!


No comments:

Post a Comment