Letter 98 Grateful!


Hey Everyone!

Sorry no pictures again this week I will try to get some before I go home but it’s Mother’s Day next week so who needs pictures anyway. Well this week has been awesome! Unfortunately we were dropped by a few people this week so now we don’t have a lot of prepared people for June. Hopefully we can find some more soon. However, Mayra passed the interview so that’s what matters! We are super excited for her baptism this weekend it’s going to be awesome!

Sonya is progressing super well also and so that is really good. Overall I’m enjoying this area a ton and things are going great! I’m so grateful for the restored gospel and you can clearly see the change it has had in Mayra's life and many others lives. I’m so grateful I got to be part of this wonderful journey of hers. There were some hiccups along the way, but she was willing to work through them and gain her own testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel and that made all the difference. I hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment