Letter 101 Baptism!!!

Hey Everyone!
It was a great week last week! Sonia was baptized and it was so amazing! We haven’t been working with Sonia for very long but she just soaks up everything we teach and has made amazing progress! That same day we also got to go to the temple with Mayra and do baptisms for the dead. I had the opportunity to be baptized for Mayras brother and it was a great experience. It was so amazing and the spirit was just so strong for me that day. I’m so grateful I had the chance to come on a mission and meet these people. It has been such an amazing experience to watch people come closer to Jesus Christ and to see their lives change. I have learned so much from my mission and I’m so grateful I came. It’s really changed who I am as a person and who I want to be when I come back. Serving has truly changed me and I want to keep being service minded when I come home. I challenge each of you to go the extra mile and serve someone else. Give of yourself and it will change who you are. Have a great week!

Pics: Baptism! And a super Bomb Armenian dish






No comments:

Post a Comment