Letter 78 Transfers

Hey Everyone!


It’s been a fun week but I got some news this Saturday. I am being transferred To Heritage in La verne. My new companions name is Elder Boulette and he is a really fun guy. I didn’t expect to leave so I was really sad but I feel really excited to work here in heritage at the same time. It seems like a great place! 

I didn’t have a lot of time in Armenian work so I hope I get to go back before the end of my mission. However, I am really excited to work in heritage. I just feel like this is where I’m supposed to be and I feel super ready to work. And bike. I stayed away for 18 months but now it is time to get that brand new bike out and get to work. I have never been so excited to bike.

I’m on the opposite side of the mission but I’m just really excited in general. They took out the two Armenian companionships so Elder Ebert and Elder Hansen will be trio training. Elder Boulette just finished training so it will be fun to greenie break again. Overall I’m just really excited to get things going again. That’s all for this week! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment