Letter 72 LA Zoo

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I don’t have a ton of time to email this week because we went to the zoo! 

This week we have been just doing a lot of finding and looking for new solid people to teach. That’s pretty much it.
Also, I finished the Book of Mormon in Armenian! What an achievement! It was a long read so I was pretty happy. The Book of Mormon is amazing and it’s taught me so many wonderful principles about how I should live my life. I hope you all take the time to study it daily, it will not let you down. You will see your life improve as you read the Book of Mormon daily and you will be able to conquer every trial. I hope you all have a great week!
Elder Jensen

Pictures: At the Los Angeles Zoo. We had a good time with all the animal signs!






















No comments:

Post a Comment