Letter 66 LA Zoo

Hey Everyone! 

I don't have a ton of time because we spent a lot of our p-day today at the LA zoo with the AP's which was super fun. I will write more later because if I get transferred I will end up having a p-day again Monday. I'm not positive I will be transferred, but President called us and pretty much said I will be transferred... so yeah but he didn't tell me more than that. I guess we will see what happens. 

We taught Zita a lesson yesterday and we were able to resolve a major concern for her and she is so awesome and prepared. I have a ton of pictures from the zoo but I will just share a few. We went there with the new AP as well, who is Elder Sanders my old companion, and we had a really good time. The church is true! Have a great week everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment