Letter 60: Missionary Meetings

August 19, 2017

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I'm writing again so soon but it's transfer week next week so p day is early and next p day will be Monday. Nothing too big happened this week but we did have a few fun meetings. There are also a ton of missionaries coming in the next two transfers so I'm pretty pumped because this will make up for the lack of missionaries we had earlier this summer. I guess they all just came a bit later for some reason.

Anyway, transfer calls are tonight so I will let you all know what happened next Monday unless I got transferred because if I did I would be having p day again on this Monday. Elder Peterson and I both think we will stay though so we shouldn't have to worry about that. This week instead of district meeting we had another meeting with half the mission one day and the other half the other day that president out on about controlling thoughts and anxiety and stress and depression and all that good stuff. I thought it was a great meeting and I learned a ton of stuff I had no idea about.

Another great thing from this week is that the Smallwoods will be coming to church! They are a less active family that we have been working with for a while but I haven't really mentioned them in my letters. They have come to church once already and their commitment is growing a ton! Brother Smallwood really has a desire to go to the temple and he is pulling his family along with him and really helping them to progress. He is now on Jacob in the Book of Mormon and is doing great and we are super excited they committed to come to church again. Well that's pretty much it this week I guess.

Sorry no pictures, but I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment