Letter 44: May 1, 2017

May 1, 2017

Hey everybody!

Sorry my P-days are all messed up lately, sometimes we have it Saturday and sometimes Monday, it just depends on when we have meetings. This week we did a ton of finding and we didn't have a whole lot of meetings and so we had a lot of time to go out and work.  Unfortunately, it is a way bigger struggle to find in this area than in my last one.

There is a lot of work to be done but I'm just not used to the finding methods out here. In Glendale, we find people by street contacting. Here in Duarte, we have to knock on a lot of doors.  It's not the most effective thing, but people have actually been pretty nice to us so far.

I just wish we had people who were interested that we could teach but that's ok, I'm sure if we keep searching they will pop up eventually! Well, that's pretty much all for this week and sorry I forgot pictures again but I will try to get some next week. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment