Letter 33

Wow it has been a crazy week but exciting nonetheless. Here are some of the changes we have had:

1. This was my first week with my new comp Elder Sanders. He is a super good missionary and I have already learned so much from him (future AP). This is gonna be an awesome transfer! We have already doubled some of our key indicators because he is very good at setting return appointments with people. It has been amazing to see all of the changes in our work!
However, he does not speak Armenian and so every time we contact an Armenian person, It is just me and it is pretty difficult. He is learning though and my Armenian has improved a lot because of it and so I am really excited for this transfer.

2. Many of you have probably heard, but I will say it again anyway. We had a lot of changes in our schedule with the missionary broadcast this week. Our schedules are a lot different. Pretty much, we plan in the morning, studies can be any time of day (except for personal), lunch is only 30 minutes now, p day is 2 hours longer, and we have the option to go to bed at 9:30. I am excited for the extra sleep, but what is actually probably gonna happen is just pad hangout until 10:30.
We also had key indicators change and we only have 4 now. New investigators, investigators at sacrament meeting, investigators with a baptismal date, and investigators baptized. It will be interesting but I am excited! It will be very difficult for those hard missions though.

3. Our stake presidency changed and yeah. That was just yesterday so I don't really know what to say about that except for it was a big change.

We also set another person on date this week. A member referred him and we talked to him Wednesday. He really wants to change his life and so we set him on date right then and there for March 4th! Blessings! He is super awesome and is still progressing well along with Madlena and Omid. This week has been super great! I hope you all have a great week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment