Letter 29: Shnorhavor nor tari!



Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a happy new year! This week was pretty tough for Armenian work but English work went pretty ok. We picked up a lot of new investigators but we haven't actually met with lots of them for a bit because they all say "nor tarits heto" which means after new years. On the bright side, it is now after new years so lets see if we can meet up with all of these new investigators!

I was lazy this week and didn't take any pictures so sorry about that. I am pretty bad about that but I will try to get some more next week! That's pretty much all I have for this week! We are still working with Henrik which is good but he missed church again and so we are having a really hard time. I know that church is gonna help him so much i just wish there is more we could do to help him go. 

Other than that things are going pretty well. Don't forget to celebrate Christmas again on January 6th! That is Armenian Christmas and hopefully after that we will be able to get some more work done. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment